Bus and Coach Drivers
You too could join our friendly family bus company based here in Eastleigh.
We treat you as an individual not a number and we have welcome a number of drivers from other local bus companies who have really found a major difference in their life style not just the money they can earn!
We continue to expand and all this is because we work hard to not only attract new business but look for the right staff for the right services.
Just look at what we offer;
- £12.50 per hour
- Rail Replacement paid at £14.50 per hour (after 39 hours worked)
- Paid from start to finish minus one hour for lunch
- Paid CPC training
- Paid Driver Medical
- No earlier start than 0600 and no later than 2000 finish
- Minimal weekend working so more time with the family
- Company pension
- Previous training fees covered
- Weekly paid every Tuesday
- 22 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Local service drivers rolling rota with a 5 day week
- School bus driver, fixed rota line with 5 day week
- High Street Offers and Discounts
And probably more importantly, working in a friendly environment and appreciated by everyone!
Interested in an interview or just want an informal chat? Call 02380 644715 or you can download the application form below and submit to us.
Click here to download our employee application form!
We have a vacancy at our Eastleigh depot for a Public Vehicle Technician.
Our small team of mechanics are responsible for delivering compliant, reliable vehicles to support our operations in Hampshire, Dorset and on the Isle of Wight.
By joining our team, you will be working with colleagues with extensive knowledge of the industry and experience to support each other.
If you would be intersted in a vacancy, please contact email@example.com so we can tailor a package to you.